I love sharing the lessons I've learned, the knowledge I've gained, and mentoring others looking to start a career in search engine optimization, digital marketing, communications, or a related field.
If you are looking for a contributor, you can reach out on Twitter or email me.
Past Speaking Engagements
- UX & SEO - UX Columbia Meet-Up
- Organically Grow Your Business' Visibility - Charleston Digital Corridor
- Building Topical Authority with Content Hubs - Charleston AMA Meetup
- The Ins and Outs of Technical SEO Audits - Colorado Springs SEO Meetup
- A clearly written and enforced code of conduct — It's important to me that I'm part of a harassment-free conference experience.
- A physically and digitally accessible space — The engagement should be understood and consumable by ALL
- A commitment to diverse and equitable panels — Diverse perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- An option for all attendees to self-identify — Though it should be optional, those who wish should be able to clearly self-identify, including placements in marketing materials.